pirates_of_nekkar Index du Forum

pirates_of_nekkar Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

AC Milan face UEFA sanctions over Financial Fair Play breach

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates_of_nekkar Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Salle de Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: AC Milan face UEFA sanctions over Financial Fair Play breach Répondre en citant

AC Milan face UEFA sanctions over Financial Fair Play breach

sbobet asian AC Milan are in danger of being banned from European competition for breaching financial fair play rules after their case was referred to the adjudicatory chamber of UEFA's club financial control body. The 18-time Serie A champions have been under the regulatory body's microscope ever since Chinese investors Rossoneri Sport bought them for more than £600million in April 2017, with the scrutiny increasing when they spent more than £200m on players last summer. 

The club had hoped to make a voluntary agreement with UEFA to restructure their finances but that was rejected in December, and the investigatory chamber of the club financial control body [CFCB] has now decided to escalate the matter. FFP was introduced in 2011 to tackle European football's chronic debts and overspending. Its central principle is that clubs must "break even", or spend only what they bring in, although some additional investment from owners or investors is allowed. 

The concerns around AC Milan are related to their owners' ability to repay loans they took out to finance the purchase of the club. American hedge fund Elliott Management is reported to have loaned Rossoneri Sport, which is fronted by AC Milan president Li Yonghong, more than £250m and these loans must be repaid by October, together with more than £40m of interest. 

UEFA said: "After careful examination of all the documentation and explanations provided by the club, the CFCB investigatory chamber considers that the circumstances of the case do not allow the conclusion of a settlement agreement. "In particular, the investigatory chamber is of the opinion that, among other factors, there remains uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018." sbobet asian 

It added that the adjudicatory chamber will make its decision "in due course" and the investigatory chamber will announce if it is pursuing cases against any other clubs next month. AC Milan finished the Serie A season in sixth place, good enough for a place in next season's Europa League, but it was another disappointing campaign by their standards. They lost 5-1 on aggregate to Arsenal in the last 16 of the Europa League and were beaten 4-0 by Juventus in the final of the Coppa Italia. 

The CFCB has a range of sanctions it could levy, going from the withholding of prize money to fines to bans from European club football. The most high-profile FFP cases in the past have involved Manchester City and Paris St Germain, who were both fined 20 million euros in 2014, but recent seasons have seen a reduction in the number of sanctions as clubs have learned to live within their means. sbobet asian 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'Ronaldo can't even lose at table tennis!' - Evra gives amaz Répondre en citant

'Ronaldo can't even lose at table tennis!' - Evra gives amazing insight into Portugal star

sbo bz sbobet The Real Madrid superstar does not take losing well, including at table tennis, according to his former Manchester United team-mate. Patrice Evra has revealed the lengths to which Cristiano Ronaldo will go to ensure he wins... even in table tennis! Ronaldo netted a brilliant hat-trick as Portugal drew 3-3 with Spain in their World Cup opener last week, including a world-class late free-kick. 

The goals were evidence of the Real Madrid superstar's ferocious will to win, with Portugal desperate to repeat their surprise Euro 2016 success in Russia. And his former Manchester United team-mate Evra has given a perfect insight into the perfectionist that Ronaldo has always been, as he bids for glory on the grandest stage. “With Rio Ferdinand, they were playing table tennis and Rio beat him, and we were all screaming and Ronaldo was so upset," he told ITV.

sbo bz sbobet "Then he sent his cousin to buy a tennis table, he trained for two weeks at home and he came back and he beat Rio in front of everyone."So that’s Cristiano Ronaldo, so that’s why I’m not surprised today why he wants to win another golden ball, why he wants to win the World Cup. Because he’s an angry man.”Despite being 33, Ronaldo shows no signs of slowing down, scoring 44 goals in 44 games for Los Blancos this season, helping them win the Champions League.

And Evra insists that his old pal is obsessed with making himself better. “I would give advice to anybody, when Cristiano invites you for lunch at his house, just say no," Evra joked."So he said, ‘Patrice, come over after training.’ I went, you know I was really tired, [and] at the table there was only salad and plain white chicken so I was like, okay, and water, not any juice and we started eating and I was thinking some big meat would be coming after that but there was nothing.

sbo bz sbobet "He just finished and he stood up and he started playing with a ball, doing some skills and he said, ‘Let’s do some two-touch.’“I was like, can I just finish eating? ‘No, no let’s play two-touch,’ we start playing two-touch. After that he said let’s go to the pool to swim, I was like okay… And after going in the jacuzzi, the sauna, I’m done.“I say, ‘Cristiano why have we come here, have we come here because we have a game tomorrow, or just for lunch?’ So that’s why I would recommend to anyone when Cristiano invites you to his house, don’t go - just say no because this guy, he’s a machine, he doesn’t want to stop training.”

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: AC Milan face UEFA sanctions over Financial Fair Play breach

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates_of_nekkar Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Salle de Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange